When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may collect personal information from our customers in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when they contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, or participate in promotional activities. The types of information we may collect include, but are not limited to, name, email address, phone number.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- - Sign up to our Newsletter to receive updates from us via email or social media channels.
- - Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content.
- - Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar platforms.
- - When you mention us on social media.
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes.
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
The information we collect may be used to personalize your user experience, improve our website, or research ways to make our platform and content more interesting and useful. Our customers have the right to opt-out of activities that use their personal information, including newsletter subscriptions and promotional materials. They may do so by contacting us via email or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletters.
We do not target any of our products or services to children under the age of 13, and we do not deliberately collect personal information from children under 13.
We also may use "cookies" to enhance your user experience and speed up our services. Cookies are small files placed on your computer that allow us to recognize you and your preferences when you visit our website or apps.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take measures to ensure the security of your personal information, including safeguarding it from loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. We review our security measures regularly to ensure a high level of safety for your personal information.
However, no system of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute data security. In the event of a data breach, we will comply with all applicable laws.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, including, but not limited to, when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, regulatory requests, or protect our rights.
We will never sell or make available your personal information to any third parties without your express permission.
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data.
International Transfers of Personal Information
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: